Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Business owner called police to report a robbery .. the police (3) show up, break his jaw, arrests him ... why??

Business owner called police to report a robbery .. the police (3) show up, break his jaw, arrests him ... why?? This is simple, they hear robbery, they show up, they see "black", a black man and nothing else registered in their brain except he MUST be the thief. Worse he had a weapon ... watch the video.

Now some may say there must be more to it than that, nope, I remember once I had a kiosk in a mall in South Florida (there was no police involvement but this showed me how people think).
An older white guy was a distributor for the same product as myself and he came along and asked if he could come in and promote etc. I generously allowed him, he was not paying me, wasn't paying anything, most people would have told him no and they would have had every right to do so.
Here is the point of the story, every single person that came along assumed he owned the 'business' and I worked for him (again he was an older white guy, me a young black man). Even when I said no this is my kiosk, I am paying the rent on this, my name is the only one on the contract, they would still turn to him. Even when HE said no he's not the proprietor here, they would just say "yeah right" or just shake their heads and walk off (a lot of salespeople came into the mall to try to sell to vendors).
People form an immediate opinion and it does not matter what you or anyone says, especially in that moment.
COPS do this everyday with black people! It's nothing new. This black business owner could have easily been shot dead. That also would have been nothing new.

Click the link below to watch the short video clip.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CByvDvqn4cm/?igshid=5jf62tqzvfch

No comments:

Post a Comment